NRG is needed to embark on Quests. NRG is automatically restored at a rate of one point every three minutes until you're back to full capacity.
Your max NRG capacity increases along with your Rank, and when your Player Rank goes up, you gain full NRG on top of whatever remaining NRG you had at the time.
For example, if your NRG is 20/35 when your Player Rank goes up, and the new Rank has a max capacity of 36, you will start your new Rank with 56/36.
NRG Restores and Visiore can also be used to replenish NRG up to a certain number of times each day.
*The maximum amount of NRG you can restore is 1,000.
*As your Royal Rank increases, so does the number of times you are allowed to replenish NRG each day.
• Restoring NRG with NRG Restores.
• The limit for how many times NRG Restore can be used applies to all types. Any that you select or use will count towards your total number used.
• Restoring NRG with Visiore.
• Your max amount of NRG increases with your Player Rank.
• The number of Visiore required to replenish NRG increases with each restoration.
Article is closed for comments.