You can associate yourself with a guild either by creating a guild or joining an existing one in which you can communicate with members and to work together in Guild Battles.
*A 24-hour cool-down period will be implemented once you leave a guild. Contributions to any previous guilds will not be carried forward to the guild you are currently a member of.
There are several benefits in joining a guild. Examples include:
• Guild Statues boost units' stats in battle.
• You can acquire gil, Visiore and various attendance rewards by logging in daily.
• You can acquire Guild Medals to exchange for items by joining a guild.
• You can send and receive items as gifts.
• You can acquire JP by using the Barracks.
In the case where the Guild Leader fails to login to the game within 72 hours (3 days) of their last login, the guild leadership will be transferred to a sub-leader.
Note: Guild leadership will be transferred to the Subleader with the highest guild contribution.