To ensure that every player enjoys WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS game in a fair manner, we take a firm stance against players who violate the Terms of Service (http://gumi.sg/terms/) of our game. If your account has been suspended, it likely means that you have violated the Terms of Service of our game. Such offenses may include any of the following:
• Using Third Party Programs (3PP).
• Abusing or exploiting the refund policies of your app provider.
• Hacking the game or modifying the game client.
• Abusing or exploiting a known or unknown bug in the game.
• Other acts or contrivances that go beyond the game's normal operation and/or design.
We do not tolerate such activities. When reported or found, investigations will be conducted and appropriate actions will be taken, including suspension of an account or even permanent banning. We strongly advise all players to ensure that they only download their game from the official app store of their operating system and refrain from using other programs or software that modifies game content.
If you have inquiries regarding your suspended account or you believe that someone else is using your account, please contact Game Support via ""Inquiries"" in the game menu or at email@example.com.