• What are Guild Battles?
Guild Battles are large-scale battles against other guilds to collect ★, held during a set period. The winner is the guild with the members who collected the most ★ in total.
*If both guilds have the same number of ★ when the Guild Battle period is finished, the guild that dealt the most damage is determined the winner.
*If both guilds have also dealt the same amount of damage, the Guild Battle will end in a draw.
Entry and matching are performed automatically if the following participation conditions are met:
• The guild has at least 10 members (including the Leader and Sub Leaders).
• The Guild Leader has logged in within the last 3 days.
*Guild Battles can be entered into from the Guild screen.
*In the time between when matching starts and the ranking is determined, you are unable to add members who joined the guild after matching was completed to the Guild Battle or disband the guild.
• About the Competition League and Rankings
Guild leagues and rankings are determined by the number of trophies a guild owns. Guilds belonging to the same league are matched first before matching between separate leagues.
• About Winning/Losing Trophies
The guild's trophies will increase upon victory in a Guild Battle, and they will decrease upon defeat. The number of increased or decreased trophies will vary depending on how many each guild possesses when they are matched.
*The number of trophies will neither increase nor decrease if the result of a Guild Battle is a draw.
• About Rewards
Guild Medals can be acquired during Guild Battles for a number of rewards:
• Personal Rewards based on the number of ★ acquired in each battle.
• Personal Rewards based on the total number of ★ acquired in battles during the Guild Battle period.
• Guild Rewards based on the rate ★ are acquired by all members.
• Number of Guild Medals that can be acquired as Guild Rewards:
Legendary Master Champion Diamond Platinum Gold Silver Bronze
★ Acquisition Rate 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
★ Acquisition Rate 20% 100 80 70 60 50 40 30 20
★ Acquisition Rate 50% 220 180 160 140 120 110 100 80
★Acquisition Rate 90% 500 400 360 320 280 240 220 200