The Porcelain Tower will be unlocked after clearing Story Quest Chapter 1, Scene 1, Battle 10 “Prove Your Worth” and reaching Player Rank 10.
As long as you have active units who meet the requirements, you can continue challenging the Tower and collecting rewards for each floor you complete.
• Items cannot be used.
• HP, number of uses for Equipment Abilities and Evocation Magic, and increases in Bravery/Faith will be carried over into each battle.
• Units who have 0 HP remaining or Abilities that have reached their max limits cannot be used in the next battle. *Abilities for items or espers will not be reset if equipped to a different unit.
• If you retire, your party’s condition will return to how it was before.
• Any petrified units will be considered KO’d in the next battle.
• Using ""Fully Recover Units"" will restore the HP and abilities for all units including KO’d units. There is a 24-hour wait before you can use ""Fully Recover Units"" again.
• When floors with “EX” displayed are completed, an Ex-Quest will be unlocked.
• Ex-Quests are special quests in which it’s possible to use KO’d units or maxed out abilities.
• Remaining HP and ability uses are not carried over in Ex-Quests.
• Ex-Quest results do not count towards your Speed Ranking or Technique Ranking.
• The first time you complete all floors, you are able to reset the Tower for free.
• Visiore can be used to reset the Tower from the second time onward. It’s possible to reset the Tower and play again even if the Ex-Quests have not been completed; however, the rewards may differ between the first and second playthrough.
• Rewards for the first playthrough cannot be claimed if the Tower is reset with uncompleted EX Quests.